- Lately, we've experienced a lot of changes and adaptations because of the Coronavirus. These include:
-All in- person students are required to wear a face mask and bring their own hand- sanitizer and water bottle
- All classes have a maximum capacity
- As of now, classes aren't categorized into ages or belt colors
- Students can opt. for Monday, Wednesday classes OR Tuesday, Thursday classes
- We will continue to provide Virtual Classes to those who aren't comfortable returning in- person
Thank you to all those who came out for this year's seminar and obstacle course!
We would like to give a special thanks to Master Frank D'Amato from Nevada, Master Kathy Donnelly from Colorado, Pete Kanakidis from Texas, and Chuck Voutselas from California for coming out and training with us this year!
Bettendorf, IA. September 2018
Congrats to all of our participants in the 44th Annual Midwest Karate Championships!
Dubuque, IA. March 2018